Sea Adventure Shots

Posted by Bane Rowe | 7:20 AM | | 1 comments »

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

Press play to start slide show

Here is another set of shots from my collection. I've been doing underwater photography for the past couple of years, but I'm currently shifting to underwater videography right now. Underwater videos are a whole lot easier to take as you can do it on the fly down there, in contrast to photography where you have to patiently wait for whatever it is you want to shoot to settle down. The difficulty there lies in the fact that the subjects do not really want to stop moving and is in fact even avoiding me and my camera (I even swam after some of those targets just to get shots of them...which was very tiring!). Tiring dives are not pleasurable. Thus, it made me decide to switch to video instead. But sometimes I still take photos like I did before. That is why my photo collection still grows even today. So anyway, as before, I present here some of the shots that I have from my collection.

Digg this

1 comments

  1. Lisa McGlaun // May 20, 2008 at 8:31 AM

    Wow. It looks like that fish is ready to attack. Great photos.